As Needed Event Staff - $13/hour
Event Staff work alongside our Operations Team to provide exceptional guest experience during events at the Hall of Fame Village, a 100-acre sports and entertainment destination in Canton, Ohio!
This position is as-needed, part time, and you will be an essential team member working within our Operations team. These pivotal roles include: ticket scanning, concessions, usher, parking attendant, guest services, and more at any/all of our events including concerts, sports games, enshrinement, seasonal events, weddings, and more. The ideal candidate for this role has great interpersonal skills, a willingness to jump into any task.
Come be a part of our team, making legendary moments for fans and families!
You’ll get to work at:
Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium – NFL caliber stadium seating over 23,000 guests, unmatched premium space, and listed as one of the “13 game-changing NFL stadiums” by Forbes.
ForeverLawn Sports Complex – 7 state-of-the-art synthetic turf fields, box office, concessions, fan viewing areas, hosting local and national teams as well as entertainment events.
The Center for Performance – largest inflatable domed facility in the country that provides year- round capacity for events of all kinds.
Play Action Plaza – football themed amusement rides, outdoor amphitheater, bar area with patio, space for food trucks, and more.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities:
- Provide superior guest service to visitors, guests, clients, vendors, and staff.
- Move tables, chairs, or other furniture to set up and tear down after and before events.
- Ticket scanning at gates.
- Parking attendant.
- Concessions attendant.
- Merchandise attendant.
- Guest Services provider.
- Man/operate elevator and provide direction.
- All duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Desired Qualifications:
- Must be a flexible and reliable team player.
- Experience working in events, operations, or hospitality desired.
- Positive and friendly attitude and persona, as this position works closely with the public.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (nights, weekends & holidays as necessary).
- Strong team skills and the ability to collaborate in a fast-paced environment; must possess a strong ability for effective me management and task prioritization.
- Must have the ability to demonstrate uncompromised judgment and discretion regarding confidential matters while maintaining confidentiality.
Physical Requirements for Position:
- The ability to lift up to 25 pounds regularly.
- The ability to work in various Ohio weather conditions, inside and outside.
- The ability to move safely over uneven terrain, steps, or in construction zones.
- The ability to see and respond to hazardous situations.
- Must be able to hear, see, and speak.
- Ability to smile and make eye contact to make a friendly impression when greeting guests, vendors, and other employees.
- Ability to comprehend instructions and retain information.
- Must have manual dexterity necessary to complete all job duties.
- The ability to sit, stand, squat, and walk for periods of time as required for the position.
- Must be available to work in Canton, Ohio.
ABOUT HALL OF FAME RESORT & ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY
Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Company (NASDAQ: HOFV, HOFVW) is a resort and entertainment company leveraging the power and popularity of professional football and its legendary players in partnership with the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
Headquartered in Canton, Ohio, the Company has three business divisions. Hall of Fame Village Media creates engaging original content across a variety of mediums. Gold Summit Gaming centers around developing immersive eSports, fantasy sports, and sports betting experiences. Hall of Fame Village is a 100-acre multi-use sports, entertainment and media destination centered around the Pro Football Hall of Fame’s campus. Additional information on the Company can be found at www.HOFREco.com.
ABOUT HALL OF FAME VILLAGE
Hall of Fame Village is a multi-use sports, entertainment and media destination centered around the Pro Football Hall of Fame’s campus in Canton, Ohio. The Village features over 100 acres of immersive experiences to dine, shop, and be entertained and includes 8 different venues. Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium is a world-class 23,000 seat, sports and entertainment stadium with luxury suites, rooftop cabanas, and other premium spaces for private, corporate, and special events. ForeverLawn Sports
Complex is home to a wide array of tournaments with its seven turfed multipurpose fields with tournament quality lighting and hospitality, ticketing, and coaching/classroom/medical building. Center for Performance is the largest inflatable domed facility in the country and provides year-round capacity for events of all kinds. Constellation Center for Excellence is a 75,000-square-foot mixed-use facility for sports-centric research and programming, office, and retail space. Fan Engagement Zone is an 82,000- square-foot sports and entertainment-themed retail promenade. Play Action Plaza comprises 3.5 acres of green space adjacent to the Fan Engagement Zone that includes amusement rides, an outdoor amphitheater, bar area with patio, space for food trucks, a walking path, and the largest man-made water feature in Ohio. Currently under construction are a 144,000 sq. ft. football- themed waterpark and a seven-story, 130,000 sq. ft Hilton Tapestry Hotel. Phase III is currently in planning stages. For more information, visit www.HOFVillage.com.
Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Company and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.