In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Green Bay Packers Job Posting
This position will assist in all areas of ticket operations. This is a paid full-time internship and entails 40+ hours during the work week (Monday–Friday). Intern will also be expected to work hours other than the work week for Lambeau Field events and Packers home games. The approximate timeframe for this position is January 2024 through January 2025 and official start/end date is subject to change and will be dictated by the Packers.
- Provide superior customer service – answering phone, responding to mail and email messages, in-person communication.
- Assist with the management of season ticket waiting lists and ticket request fulfillment using Archtics.
- Assist with billing and collections for season ticket accounts.
- Maintain and update season ticket and waiting list accounts.
- Manage Family Night group ticket sales.
- Ensure exceptional servicing of accounts including addressing questions, complaints, and suggestions, asking for assistance as needed for more complex issues.
- Assist with special events
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Senior Ticketing Coordinator.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must convey professionalism in appearance and all interactions with internal and external customers.
- Ability to listen to and address the needs of current and potential customers.
- Effective problem solving/trouble-shooting skills.
- Proficient and accurate data entry skills.
- Knowledge in Archtics operating system beneficial.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office, emphasis on Word and Excel.
- Must be a team player and strive for excellence in all matters.
- Ability to work possible weekends, nights, and holidays.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to remain in a stationary position for periods of time.
- Ability to focus on projects for periods of time.
- Occasionally lift and carry up to 25 pounds.
- Operates in a professional office environment.
- Role routinely uses standard office equipment.
SUPERVISES: This position has no supervisory responsibilities
SUPERVISED BY: Senior Ticketing Coordinator
JOB POSTING CLOSES: December 11, 2023
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job description has been approved by management. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing, and duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed and selected qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.