In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Green Bay Packers Job Posting
This position is responsible for servicing the daily operations conducted in the Green Bay Packers Pro Shop Distribution Center.
- Responsible for picking, packing, and closing orders to department standards.
- Receive incoming shipments including accurate counting, folding and repacking.
- Responsible for maintaining an organized and clean workspace.
- Perform shipping responsibilities per Carrier format (UPS, International, and US Mail).
- Must understand order fulfillment system and be able to handle all types of division transfers.
- Responsible for assisting managers, coordinators and supervisors on various projects as needed.
- Home game weekends and special events are required workdays. Retail store shifts may be necessary for assistance.
- Position requires flexibility in scheduling. Availability must be at a minimum, 3 days a week including nights and weekends. Hours could range from 8 hours to 35 hours, depending on individual availability and our business needs.
- Able to meet physical demands including walking, lifting boxes, and utilizing ladders.
- Able to push/pull up to 20 lbs, and lift up to 40 lbs with assistance.
- Ability to be accurate and detail oriented.
- Able to be on your feet for at least four hours at a time.
- Ability to work as part of a team to achieve Pro Shop goals.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be reliable, self-motivated and able to take initiative.
Supervised by: Pro Shop Manager, Assistant Managers, Coordinators, and Supervisors
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed and selected qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.