In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Green Bay Packers Job Posting
This position is responsible for the daily transactions in the Green Bay Packers Hall of Fame and Lambeau Field Stadium Tours. The work involves extensive hospitality expertise with a developed understanding of customer service.
- Perform daily operations of point of sale equipment.
- Monitor the Hall of Fame on a daily basis.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining a superior measure of customer satisfaction.
- Answering inquiries regarding information on the Hall of Fame and Stadium Tours.
- Must be available to help with Hall of Fame and Stadium Tour events, including: Sleepovers, Scout Days, weekends, and game weekends.
- Assisting with other tasks as assigned.
- Familiarity with point of sale equipment is preferred.
- Highly dependable and reliable at all times.
- Efficient and effective problem solving / troubleshooting skills.
- Exhibit the characteristics of an energetic individual.
- Strong communication skills and a team player.
- Be available weekdays, late evenings, weekends, and game weekends.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Ability to walk, stand, and sit for extended periods of time throughout the day.
- Ability to reach, stoop, and lift on a frequent basis.
- Ability to focus on projects for periods of time.
- Operates in a professional environment.
- Role routinely uses standard office equipment.
This job description has been approved by management. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing, and duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed and selected qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.