The role of the Floor Manager is to perform the Manager on Duty for supervision in the absence of Store management. The Floor Manager will work with the Store Manager and Assistant Manager ensuring our customer service, store policies and day to day operations are upheld to our standards.
Hourly positon: 30-35 hours per week
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Works on the sales floor overseeing sales associates and daily operations.
- Ensure company policies, procedures and guidelines are adhered to in absence of store management.
- Trains sales associates in cash register operation and customer service techniques.
- Stage Windows to create effective displays.
- Arrange product on the sales floor for maximum space and greatest eye appeal.
- Monitor products/merchandise to ensure that the store is well stocked, organized and fully merchandised.
- Regularly direct the work of store associates.
- Processes customer returns and discounts.
- Perform daily opening and closing procedures.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and manage workload effectively.
- Supervises daily store activities
- Able to lift cartons and merchandise weighing up to 50lbs.
- Perform additional duties when and where necessary as assigned by the Store Manager and Assistant Manager.
- Must be able to work days, nights, opening/closing shifts, weekends, and holidays.
- Knowledgeable in Retail Merchandising
- Customer service
- Inventory control
- Must be able to run a cash register
- Highly motivated and detail oriented
Pittsburgh Steelers are an Equal Opportunity Employer