Job Requirements/Functions. The primary responsibilities of the Account Executive include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for generating and reaching annual revenue goals for New York Giants PSLs, Suites and Single Game Suite Rentals by prospecting, appointment setting, preparing/executing sales presentations and closing sales via phone, in-office meetings and sales tours at MetLife Stadium.
- The position will be accountable for defined levels of activity (calls and appointments), appointment goals, closed sales and revenue goals.
- Participate in events, promotions, client entertainment and other activities as required
- Utilize company CRM system to manage accounts, pipeline and productivity.
- Develop and constantly grow a database comprised of area and individual prospects through various prospecting and networking efforts throughout the community.
- A four-year college degree or commensurate work experience in Business, Sales, Service or Marketing, or other related field.
- Minimum of one (1) year of sales or equivalent sales experience in the sports marketing and/or related sales field.
- Candidate should possess excellent time management, communication and organizational skills in order to effectively manage a large volume of accounts.
- Candidate should possess an optimistic team-first attitude, as well as the competitive desire to be the best.
- Candidate should possess both the personal and communication skills and presence to conduct face-to-face presentations.
- Candidate should possess the confidence, knowledge and experience to conduct meetings with c-level business executives.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook).
- Previous working experience with SalesForce CRM or Archtics is a plus.
- A strong work ethic and the ability to thrive in a deadline driven environment.
- The ability and desire to work long and flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.