Digital Ticketing Service Representative Staff delivers first class service, resulting in a first class experience for guests at Hard Rock Stadium. Hard Rock Stadium is home to Miami Dolphins, Miami Open, University of Miami Football, major concerts, international soccer and other world class events. This position requires commitments on weekends, evenings and holidays.
Essential Job Functions
- Able to work ALL Miami Dolphins events as well as other major events, this will include nights, weekends and holidays
- Provide game day assistance regarding digital ticket delivery obstacles – both primary Account manager and also secondary market thru Ticketmaster.
- Provide excellent front line customer service skills and patience in explaining the process of managing digital tickets and assisting guests on accessing their digital tickets
- Position requires being an expert in the Dolphins mobile app
- Understand and adhere to Miami Dolphins employee policy and procedures.
- Help with inquiries from all fans and ticket holders.
- Requires attention to detail and the ability to adapt to dynamic, difficult and stressful situations
- Must have the ability to anticipate needs, assess situations and act accordingly
- Fluent in English, Spanish beneficial.
- Position requires standing for long periods of time during each event
- Position requires being outside for long periods of time
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Customer service experience (entry level or supervisory) preferred but not required
- Understanding of both iPhone and Android cellular phone equipment functions
- Must have a positive attitude and possess outstanding communication skills
The Miami Dolphins & Hard Rock Stadium are proud to be Drug-Free Workplaces. Offers maybe contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.