The LA Chargers Photography Intern will report directly to the Team Photographer and assist with photography requests as well as help the Photo Asset Coordinator organize and manage the photo database.
- Assist Team Photographer with photography requests for entire organization (i.e. gameday, practice, marketing, sales & sponsorship, community, public relations, etc.)
- Edit photos in Photoshop and Lightroom
- Assist the Photo Asset Coordinator with archiving, tagging, and organizing all photo assets on our DAM platform – Libris Photoshelter
- Publish and manage photo galleries on chargers.com
- Uphold all brand standards and guidelines
- Perform other related tasks as assigned
- Minimum 1-2 years of professional photography and photo editing experience
- Ability to operate a DSLR camera
- Expert in Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Outlook, Word and Excel; as well as understanding of digital asset management and network sharing programs
- Ability to multi-task, meet tight deadlines and work effectively in a fast-paced, energetic, team environment
- Creative and artistic mindset
- Highly organized and keen attention-to-detail
- Strong communication and management skills
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude, considerate of evolving needs of others
- Capacity for learning new technology and industry developments
- Strong preference for candidates with experience in sports, entertainment or event-related field
- Must be able to provide a portfolio of relevant work
- Availability and willingness to work irregular hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays
Duration of internship is from July 2019 to July 2020.
Please include a cover letter, resume, and a link to your portfolio. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Applications without a portfolio will not be reviewed.
The Los Angeles Chargers provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.