Multimedia Producer/Editor Intern will create video content for the New York Jets. Skills include the ability to help and learn post-produce/edit content, prepare and set up for shoots, experience working in studios and some camera shooting capabilities. This role will join a team to create content year-round that showcases the unique personalities of Jets players/coaches and brings to life the preferred narratives of the organization via video content across our broadcast shows, website, social media platforms and stadium presentation.
- Projects to be completed will be based on skill set.
- Initial duties will include; logging, helping on shoots or shooting, prepping an edit or editing, updating graphics or creating new ones and working in all aspects of the studio and studio production.
- Help to produce and edit team video content including, but not limited to, Jets television shows, web and social media content, gameday presentation, sales and marketing support and coverage of Jets event/fan engagement opportunities throughout the year
- Create concepts and stories and produce features on current players and coaches, Jets history, Flight Crew, and Jets events
- An active role in creating and producing content for our live studio productions
- Interact with the players, coaches and Jets staff to request cooperation with content needs; arrange feature productions, interviews
- Collaborate with various departments within the Jets organization on content ideas and ensure alignment with all content platforms and deadlines
- Shoot camera on a routine basis
Experience and Requirements:
- Applicants must have their own transportation to report to the office, stadium, location production and other Jets/NFL events
- Helpful Programs to know: Avid, Media Composer, Interplay Assist, Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and Media Encoder, P2 Viewer, Microsoft Office programs
- Equipment: Avid Unity, TriCaster, Panasonic P2 HD and Amira cameras
- Adapt quickly to changing priorities, and manage several projects simultaneously
- Flexibility to work non-traditional schedule, including weekends and some holidays
- Willingness to travel for feature and game production throughout the year
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Standing or sitting for extended periods of time
- Working in extreme heat or cold weather conditions
- Bachelor's degree required
Note: A link to your demo reel should be included