Summary: USA Football is looking for a driven, skilled individual to contribute to our Social Media team. The Social Media intern will have the opportunity to learn new skills and make a big contribution to a number of exciting products and brands on USA Football social media properties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify potential news story ideas relevant to USA Football programs and initiatives
- Assist in posting content on USA Football social media channels
- Execute paid/sponsored social media campaigns across multiple social media platforms
Education: Recent graduate (within past 6 months) or current college student
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are necessary.
- Experience with social media management tools and analytics preferred
- Experience with creating engaging graphics and video content preferred.
- Internship begins September 3, 2019 and ends December 6, 2019
- Internship is full-time (40 hours/week)
- Interns receive a $775 monthly stipend plus parking allowance
- Reports to Coordinator, Social Media
- Position will be located at USA Football’s headquarters based in Indianapolis, IN
- Must secure housing and transportation in Indianapolis
- USA Football supports interns seeking academic credit
- Interns must identify learning goals and work with supervisor to achieve goals
- Examine the organization and its industry/environment
- Analyze and interpret functions and responsibilities
- Observe professionals in various roles and participate with them where appropriate
- Apply academic learning to practical and professional work experiences
- Learn how to perform specific tasks
NO PHONE CALLS – UNSOLICITED CALLS AND EMAILS WILL NOT BE RETURNED.
About USA Football
designs and delivers premier educational, developmental and competitive programs to advance and grow the sport. As the sport’s national governing body, member of the U.S. Olympic Committee and organizer of the U.S. National Team for international competition, USA Football partners with leaders in medicine, child advocacy and athletics to support positive football experiences for youth, high school and other amateur players. Follow us on Facebook
or on Twitter
AAP/EEO Statement USA Football provides equal opportunities for employment and advancement for all individuals, regardless of age, gender, race, religion, color, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other legally protected category.