Summary: USA Football is looking for an innovative, self-directed individual to contribute to our human resources team. The HR intern will have the opportunity to learn new skills and contribute to infrastructure of this newly created department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing/reconciling benefits statements
- Researching/compiling compensation data
- Review/revise policies, procedures and/or guidelines
- Coordinate all recruiting efforts
- Manage on-boarding process
- Oversee HR SharePoint portal
- Build best practices guide for intern program
- Create/update org charts
Education: Recent graduate (within past 6 months) or current college student pursuing a degree in human resources management, business or related fields of study.
- Prior experience in human resources management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven work ethic and commitment to teamwork
- Detail oriented and reliable
- Internship begins Sept. 3, 2019 and ends December 6, 2019
- Internship is full-time (40 hours/week)
- Interns receive a $775 monthly stipend plus parking allowance
- Reports to Director, Human Resources
- Position will be located at USA Football’s headquarters based in Indianapolis, IN
- Must secure housing and transportation in Indianapolis
- USA Football supports interns seeking academic credit
- Interns must identify learning goals and work with supervisor to achieve goals
- Examine the organization and its industry/environment
- Analyze and interpret functions and responsibilities
- Observe professionals in various roles and participate with them where appropriate
- Apply academic learning to practical and professional work experiences
- Learn how to perform specific tasks
NO PHONE CALLS – UNSOLICITED CALLS AND EMAILS WILL NOT BE RETURNED.
About USA Football
designs and delivers premier educational, developmental and competitive programs to advance and grow the sport. As the sport’s national governing body, member of the U.S. Olympic Committee and organizer of the U.S. National Team for international competition, USA Football partners with leaders in medicine, child advocacy and athletics to support positive football experiences for youth, high school and other amateur players. Follow us on Facebook
or on Twitter
AAP/EEO Statement USA Football provides equal opportunities for employment and advancement for all individuals, regardless of age, gender, race, religion, color, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other legally protected category.