Summary: USA Football has multitude of online coaching and player resources that are free or part of a membership program. The Video Production Intern is responsible for working as a team to create these video resources. Interns will learn video shooting, editing and animation techniques necessary to succeed in video production positions in a variety of industries.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Video production
- Shooting video/photo
- Trafficking video requests
Education: Recent graduate (within past 6 months) or current student pursuing a degree in communications, media production or related area
- Shooting Video for interviews, on-the-field and in office training videos using DSLR cameras
- Logging video Footage – Transcribing, Tagging and Archiving footage
- Recording Audio – We currently use a Zoom H4n with Lavalier Mic, Boom Mic Operation is a plus
- Editing video using Adobe Creative Suite with a focus on Premiere and After Effects
- Adding Graphical Elements and Animation and Rendering out final Formats
- Internship begins September 3, 2019 and ends April 24, 2019
- Internship is full-time (40 hours/week)
- Interns receive a $775 monthly stipend plus parking allowance
- Reports to Manager, Video Editor/Production
- Position will be located at USA Football’s headquarters based in Indianapolis, IN
- Must secure housing and transportation in Indianapolis
- USA Football supports interns seeking academic credit
- Interns must identify learning goals and work with supervisor to achieve goals
- Examine the organization and its industry/environment
- Analyze and interpret functions and responsibilities
- Observe professionals in various roles and participate with them where appropriate
- Apply academic learning to practical and professional work experiences
- Learn how to perform specific tasks
NO PHONE CALLS – UNSOLICITED CALLS AND EMAILS WILL NOT BE RETURNED.
About USA Football
USA Football evolves and grows the sport through innovative standards and best practices to advance coach and player development, participation and safety within the fun of the game and its inherent values. As the sport’s national governing body and member of the U.S. Olympic Committee, USA Football partners with leaders in medicine, child advocacy and athletics to support positive football experiences for youth, high school and other amateur players.
USA Football provides equal opportunities for employment and advancement for all individuals, regardless of age, gender, race, religion, color, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other legally protected category.