The HTML Email Developer Intern will be responsible for working on building, maintaining, and organizing Direct Marketing Emails for the Rams organization.
HTML Email Developer Intern Job Responsibilities:
- Establish marketing needs and work with cross-functional teams to deliver marketing automations, including ongoing monitoring, maintenance and organizing customer data to ensure accuracy and effectiveness of Rams related content and fan engagement.
- Work closely with web/HTML developers and email service provider personnel to provide and clarify requirements
- Analyze and report on email performance across segments and identify ways to improve KPIs.
- Able to generate HTML email development.
- Building and assuring emails are proofed and tested against all browsers and devices
- Ensuring all links and content are tagged properly within the email system
- Creating a standardized process for naming and organizing email campaigns, content, and links
- Monitor and benchmark against other best in class marketers, creating a report to regularly share findings and recommendations to make email strategy more compelling
- Exploration of new email features and supporting the implementation of decided upon functionality
- Other duties as assigned.
HTML Email Developer Intern Knowledge/Skills/Experience:
- Demonstrated leadership with an ability to work well within an assigned team.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and great work ethic.
- Strong analytic, verbal and communication skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Flexible to work extended hours, including evenings and weekends, as needed.
- Proficient with Excel, Data Science, Data Hygiene, U-SQL, CRM.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.