The Miami Dolphins Foundation is seeking skilled, motivated and reliable individuals to fill the part time position of Miami Dolphins Foundation Fundraising Staff. Under the direct supervision of the Miami Dolphins Foundation the Fundraising Staff position will assist in the overall fundraising during the Miami Dolphins season at Hard Rock Stadium, as well as other Miami Dolphins Foundation events throughout the year.
- Work ALL Miami Dolphins home games for the 2019 season.
- Assist with all in-game fundraising activities for the Miami Dolphins Foundation, including but not limited to Prize Wheels, Silent Auction, 50/50 Raffles.
- Provide a high quality customer service interaction with all Guests to enhance the entertainment experience.
- Educate fans about the Miami Dolphins Foundation’s mission and core programs.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned.
- Must commit to ENTIRE Miami Dolphins home schedule and potential home playoff games.
- Approach fans pre-game and in-game to explain the details of the 50/50 raffle program and sell raffle tickets.
- Accurately handle the sale and distribution of the tickets, following program requirements.
- Answer questions fans might have about the fundraising platforms.
- Must be comfortable to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
- A professional demeanor with the ability to interact with our fans & front office staff and conduct themselves accordingly.
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
- Strong sales skills a plus
If interested, please apply here or email your resume to Erica Stoodley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Miami Dolphins & Hard Rock Stadium are proud to be Drug-Free Workplaces. Offers maybe contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.