We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Report to and under the direction of the Chief Engineer/Building Operations Manager. The position will be responsible for general office work and preventive maintenance.
Perform daily work orders. Retain maintenance logs and records. Maintain, troubleshoot and repair or arrange for repairs of the building operating systems at the property. Perform preventive maintenance, necessary maintenance and repairs to the building mechanical, electrical, HVAC and plumbing, life safety, fire protection and security systems.
Assist the Chief Engineer with "as needed" projects, including obtaining quotes, scheduling of work.
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience in the successful performance of maintenance duties as a skilled technician in one or more or the following – carpentry, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, boilers, maintenance and repairs of the building.
- Knowledge of Boiler systems, water treatment, electrical, plumbing, painting, carpentry, building controls, maintenance and the tools and material used in the preventive maintenance of the facility.
- Ability to read blue prints.
- Basic computer skills using Microsoft office and outlook.
- Ability to communicate clearly and take directions.
- Must be a team player.