Department: Photography Production Intern
Overview: The Photography/Production Intern is responsible for assisting the department with a variety of projects including shooting events, editing on game days, digital asset management, and assisting throughout other content production and gameday workflow. This is a full-time internship working approximately 40 hours per week, plus game days and occasional weekends and holidays. The internship would begin in mid-July and end two weeks after the season is completed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will assist in digital asset management workflows and help maintain photo database through Photoshelter
- Photograph community outreach and other special events
- Edit photos to be used across all digital platforms and creative assets
- Assist with photoshoots
- Serve as a production assistant on all content production, which consists of assisting in logistics and preparation
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player attitude and willing to jump in wherever necessary
- Ability to work independently when given a task
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.