Department: Events & Fan Engagement Intern
Overview: The Events & Fan Engagement Intern will learn all facets of Giants Game Presentation and Event Operations including the planning, logistics and execution of both large, small and virtual events. This is an internship working approximately 40 hours per week, along with all home games and occasional weekends and holidays. The internship would begin in mid- July and end once the season is completed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help in the planning and execution of game day and special events for Giants Season Ticket Members, fans, and corporate partners
- Prepare for and assist stadium game presentation, which includes the coordination of live talent, guests, on-field presentation, staging, sponsor activations, game production and fan integration
- Develop a logistical plan prior to each event including credentials, travel, in-venue branding, planning menus, preparing invitations, maintaining registrations, and helping with various tasks associated with the event
- Support event operations including vendor load-in, signage, giveaways, catering, partner activation, registration and hospitality
- Support various departments in the organization and contribute to the overall guest experience
- Event/meeting planning experience preferred
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to efficiently work on multiple projects at once
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player attitude and willing to jump in wherever necessary
- Ability to work independently when given a task
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.