Department: Content Production Intern
Overview: The Content Production Internship will cover all facets of Content Production in various platforms, including television, digital, social, radio, and game day stadium presentation. This is a full-time internship working approximately 40 hours per week, plus game days and occasional weekends and holidays. The internship would begin in mid-July and end two weeks after the season is completed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Transcribe and log footage and interviews
- Basic editing and gathering of footage for all giants content
- Assist ENG crews on various field feature shoots
- Assist with Control Room duties for live and live to tape production
- Assist with set up of the studio for the shows- i.e. lighting and set placement
- Serve as a production assistant on all content production, which consists of assisting in logistics and preparation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player attitude and willing to jump in wherever necessary
- Ability to work independently when given a task
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere and Photoshop
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.