Ticket Service Representatives delivers first class service, resulting in a first class experience for guests at Hard Rock Stadium. Hard Rock Stadium is home to Miami Dolphins, Miami Open, University of Miami Football, major concerts, international soccer and other world class events. This position requires commitments on weekends, evenings and holidays.
Essential Job Functions:
- Greet all guests in a positive, professional and a friendly manner
- Ensure all guests needs are exceeded by offering assistance for seating selections
- Provide individualized and a consistent level of quality customer service
- Proactively anticipate all guests specific concerns regarding their purchase, directions, stadium information and schedule of all events
- Accurately organize and distribute “Will Call” tickets to guests
- Troubleshoot all ticket concerns in a prompt, courteous and professional manner
- Provide courteous and professional phone service
- Work cooperatively with all staff members
- Assist other departments as needed
- Understand and adhere to Miami Dolphins employee policy and procedures
- Availability to work ALL Miami Dolphins and University of Miami home games along with the Orange Bowl as well as other major events, this will include some nights, weekends and holidays
- Customer service experience (entry level or supervisory) preferred but not required
- Must have a positive attitude and possess exceptional communication skills
- Requires attention to detail and the ability to adapt in dynamic, difficult and stressful situations
- Must have the ability to anticipate needs, assess situations and act accordingly
- Fluent in English, Spanish is beneficial
- Some positions require standing for long periods of time during each event
- Strong computer and tablet skills, knowledge of Ticketmaster Host and/or Archtics is an asset
- Cash handling experience
- Must have the ability to work as a team player
The Miami Dolphins & Hard Rock Stadium are proud to be Drug-Free Workplaces. Offers maybe contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.