If you would like to become a part of our Security Team, we are hosting our last Job Fair for 2019. You will work Football games for both the NY Giants and the NY Jets, concerts, family shows, international soccer and other major events. This is our final Security Job Fair for the 2019 football Season! Please review the below job requirements below.
You must bring your current, valid driver’s license with you, as it is a mandatory job requirement
Please join us on: Tuesday, June 25 (between 3pm-7pm)
No Appointment is necessary!
Come to MetLife Stadium (Park in Lot A, enter via Bud Light Gate)
- 18 Years of age or older
- High School Graduate or GED
- Possess a valid, current Driver’s License – must bring with you or interview will not be conducted
- Able to work flexible shifts, weekends, and holidays (approximately 30 major events a year)
- Able to stand on feet for long periods of time
- Able to tolerate hot, cold, and wet weather conditions
- Able to ascend/descend stairs at MetLife Stadium
- Able to tolerate working at heights up to 190 feet
- Able to tolerate loud noise during concerts and shows
- Able to respond to medical emergency situations
- Ability to pass pre-employment testing
- Ability to pass an extensive criminal background check including local, state, federal records
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.