Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Assist the Broadcast, Media, AV Department with the coordination, management and production of all Events. Provide AV services for NFL football games and events, College and High School sporting events, Special Events, Large Stadium Events, Concerts, Graduations and any variety of small, medium and large-scale events. Manage departmental projects. Must be a team player, able to work as part of a diverse group of technical/professional staff members; but who can also work independently with minimal supervision to meet deadlines and expectations.
- Works with the Director of Broadcast, Media, AV Services to coordinate Stadium projects as assigned
- Provides Audio and Video Engineering services including the operation and programming of audio sound boards, Q-Sys Systems, Shure Axient System, and Dante
- Responsible for providing a high level of customer service to both NFL teams, maintaining absolute neutrality on all team issues, and protecting the confidentiality of each team’s information.
- Possess excellent social, interpersonal, written and verbal skills to effectively interact with the client, senior leadership, vendors, and fellow team members to provide quality information and support.
- Determine Media/Broadcast needs and coordinates A/V setup for all small events
- Troubleshoots moderate to advanced equipment malfunctions and failures
- Create and distribute graphic files used for display purposes as a service to NMS and NMS clients as needed or required for creative services and distributed to all stadium displays and highway marquees as directed.
- Coordinate and participate in the development and preparation of SOPs, reports, memoranda, and other proprietary / confidential correspondence
- Administer projects during their entire lifecycle from concept through design, implementation and completion
- Assist with development of the annual Operational and Capital Improvement budget. Solicit research and compile relevant backup data, with accurate budget estimates.
- Work with vendors, consultants and design engineers as necessary
- Assist with the development of detailed written scopes of work and request for proposals (RFP’s) on behalf of MetLife Stadium
- Interface with vendors to schedule work, obtain cost estimates, and resolve billing issues.
- Assist with the management of projects during entire lifecycle from design concept through completion
- Be familiar with and help manage current system warranty and maintenance agreements, services and support
- Oversee annual stadium sound system survey and operational test
- Assists with maintaining proper and adequate media inventories including but not limited to parts, equipment, and digital content. Assures proper security, storage, and transportation of equipment
- Performs preventative maintenance on equipment to keep it presentable and in good working condition
- Reviews invoices, provides feedback for payment, processes invoices at the direction of the department head
- Review and manage event and project schedules. Coordinate with stadium event schedule and Special Events department to ensure all requirements are met and no conflicts occur.
- Coordinates Event/Game Day Contractor Credential and Parking Needs
- Coordinates Broadcast/Media Staff food order for Team Rehearsal and Game Day as well as all events where a broadcast crew is needed
- Point of Contact for all audio complaints from Guest Services/Event(s) during an event. Assist in assessment and adjustment if necessary
- Coordinates with Team Marketing, Game Day and Event Producers on Media Preparation
- Works all stadium major events and other events as assigned
- Experience and Knowledge of Pre/Post and Live Broadcast events in a control room and audio booth
- Experience and Knowledge of Pre/Post and Live Broadcast events in premium spaces with A/V capabilities
- Provides excellent service and strives to exceed the expectations and needs of internal and external clients
- Maintains a positive relationship with all clients through effective communication
- Meets with clients on site to ensure that their needs are met, and the equipment setup is working properly.
- Perform all other duties & tasks as assigned by the Assistant Director of Broadcast, AV, and Media Services
Must be able to work a flexible schedule including days/nights/weekends and holidays.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The employee should also have:
- Experience in the Yamaha CL5 and CL1 mutli-channel sound board operation, Q-Sys AV Control System, Q-Sys Amplifiers, and Dante
- Experience in graphics and video development, Adobe, Photoshop, Final Cut
- Technical and troubleshooting skills, along with strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Experience in preparation and adherence to budgets.
- Strong communication, coordination, and organizational skills
- Above average general computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, and Outlook
- Ability to read and interpret construction documents including specifications and blueprints
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred, but not required.
- Minimum 5 years related experience working in a control room and sound room environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.