About the Jacksonville Jaguars
The Jacksonville Jaguars are a professional football team and a member of the National Football League’s AFC South Division. The Jaguars are one of the NFL’s youngest franchises, playing their first regular season home game on September 3, 1995 in Jacksonville, Fla., and have since won four division titles. The Jaguars are owned by Shahid Khan, a visionary leader whose businesses include Flex-N-Gate, Fulham Football Club, All Elite Wrestling, Bold Events and Iguana Investments. Since 2012, Mr. Khan’s impact on the Northeast Florida community has exceeded $500 million, including charitable giving through the Jaguars Foundation, capital improvements to TIAA Bank Field and the creation of Daily’s Place, which hosts upwards of 40 concerts a year. Over the next several years, the Jaguars and Iguana Investments will build a new Sports Performance Center to house all football operations and launch Phase 1 of the Shipyards, a complete reimagination of the riverfront which will include a five-star hotel, office building and modernized marina.
The Jaguars company values are Passion, Respect, Innovation, Dedication and Empowerment (PRIDE). The Jaguars believe in the importance of diversity, continual learning and transparency. We also understand the role that excitement, originality and fun play in the workplace. All of these ideas come together to build a strong and dynamic workplace culture. Because of this, we are dedicated to, and encouraged by, leading the way in developing a distinct and inclusive team.
We are looking for a self-motivated, energetic, and accountable individual to join a tightly integrated Jaguars and Bold Events Technology team. The IT Infrastructure Administrator’s role is to function as day-to-day support for technology systems throughout the stadium campus. This includes configuring, testing, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing hardware and software to ensure the reliable operation of core business and event-related technology. The stadium campus is currently expanding to include a separate sports performance/training facility as well as a separate office building for business operations.
This position will expose the Administrator to a wide range of technologies. It is a great opportunity to expand IT experience. Cross coverage and end-user support will be required. We are looking for a candidate that is eager to tackle any technical challenge. The Jaguars and Bold Events are referred to as the “Club” henceforth.
- Manage and maintain the stadium and Club’s computer network and systems infrastructure, including servers, switches, firewalls, wireless access points, and other networking equipment.
- Support venue systems including point-of-sales, ticket scanners, AV systems, IPTV, IP cameras, and building systems.
- Testing and QA for customer-facing software and hardware systems.
- Act as a technical wliaison between business partners and Club.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including IT, AV, security, and facilities management, to ensure alignment and coordination of technology infrastructure projects.
- Plan, design, and implement new network infrastructure and systems to meet the stadium and Club’s evolving needs.
- Troubleshoot and resolve network and system issues to minimize downtime and ensure optimal performance.
- Install of equipment and cabling throughout venues as needed.
- Manage and maintain network and system documentation and inventory.
- Perform network and systems support for events including concerts, corporate and private events, and football games.
- Provide support for computer hardware, office equipment, and software applications in the business offices as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor to meet business needs.
- On-call availability 24x7.
- Night, weekend, holiday availability.
- Walking and standing for extended periods of time.
- Ability to handle power tools and computer components.
- Use of ladders to inspect/repair/install cabling and equipment.
- Lifting and transporting of moderately heavy objects (approx. 30lbs).
- Minimum two years of courses towards a technology related degree.
- 5 years of job-related experience is preferred.
- Experience can be substituted for certifications.
- Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Solid core networking skills including DNS, DHCP, subnetting, and routing.
- Network cable management experience is preferred.
- Microsoft Windows and Office support experience.
- Enterprise Wi-Fi troubleshooting experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills, highly motivated and collaborative.
- Proven problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong customer service orientation.
Perks and Offerings
Here is insight into some of the perks and offerings of the Jaguars and Bold Events:
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance options.
- Mobile phone stipend.
- 100% match of the employee’s contribution, up to 5% of income, in company 401(k) program.
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave, including adoption.
- Company provided lunch, during the work week.
- Wellness Programs inclusive of: Employee Assistance Program through NFL Lifeline as well as Colonial Life; preferred access to mental health appointments; Calm app subscription; access to onsite weight facility; company sponsored rec leagues; company provided FitBit; significant discounts to local YMCA; wellness challenges.
- Team member recognition and mentor programs.
- 20 paid company holidays in addition to 17 days of PTO (that’s over 1 month of paid time off!); Summer Fridays
- JagsU and various company and departmental training and development options.
- Various employee events and celebrations such as: an Employee Anniversary Celebration, PRIDE Awards Ceremony, Employee Days of Service, Employee Appreciation Day, a holiday party, quarterly all team meetings, happy hours and more.
- Opportunity to receive tickets to various events such as Jaguars home games and concerts, as well as other local, ticketed events.
- Various other perks and discounts through local partners.
- Onsite notary.
Perks and offerings are subject to change and may be dependent upon role.
Applications are being accepted online only. Please do not call to apply for this position. Please provide complete information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for this position. The Jacksonville Jaguars and Bold Events are committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, rules, or legal requirements.
By submitting this application, you understand that you may be subject to a pre-employment drug test. You certify that the information in your application is true, correct and complete. You authorize the Jaguars and its representatives to contact your prior and current employer and other references and all others for purposes of confirmation of the information you have provided. You understand your application is subject to, among other things, your eligibility to work in the United States.