About the Jacksonville Jaguars
The Jacksonville Jaguars are a professional football team and a member of the National Football League’s AFC South Division. The Jaguars are one of the NFL’s youngest franchises, playing their first regular season home game on September 3, 1995 in Jacksonville, Fla., and have since won three division titles. The Jaguars are owned by Shahid Khan, a visionary leader whose businesses include Flex-N-Gate, Fulham Football Club, All Elite Wrestling, Bold Events and Iguana Investments. Since 2012, Mr. Khan’s impact on the Northeast Florida community has exceeded $500 million, including charitable giving through the Jaguars Foundation, capital improvements to TIAA Bank Field and the creation of Daily’s Place, which hosts upwards of 40 concerts a year. Over the next several years, the Jaguars and Iguana Investments will build a new Sports Performance Center to house all football operations and launch Phase 1 of the Shipyards, a complete reimagination of the riverfront which will include a five-star hotel, office building and modernized marina.
The Jaguars company values are Passion, Respect, Innovation, Dedication and Empowerment (PRIDE). The Jaguars believe in the importance of diversity, continual learning and transparency. We also understand the role that excitement, originality and fun play in the workplace. All of these ideas come together to build a strong and dynamic workplace culture. Because of this, we are dedicated to, and encouraged by, leading the way in developing a distinct and inclusive team.
The Jacksonville Jaguars are seeking highly motivated and dedicated sales candidates to work within the high-energy environment of an NFL Ticket Sales Office. The primary responsibility of this role is to sell Jaguars season ticket and group packages to local businesses, groups, organizations, and individuals while also selling premium seating at Daily’s Place Amphitheater & other events at TIAA Bank Field. The Inside Sales Representative reports to the Manager of Inside Sales and participates in a 9-12-month sales development program that is geared towards training and development while preparing entry-level candidates for advancement in their sports business career. Check out Jaguars Tickets | Jacksonville Jaguars - jaguars.com
- Prospect potential full season, partial season and group ticket clients through daily phone calls, emails, and appointments
- Actively prospect and research new sales leads
- Proactively work to create new revenue opportunities for the Jaguars and Daily’s Place with existing customers
- Meet or exceed weekly and monthly ticket sales goals
- Utilize Ticketmaster’s Archtics ticketing software and Microsoft Dynamics CRM to manage customer accounts
- Develop, maintain, and enhance relationships with our season ticket members
- Provide excellent service through phone calls, emails, written communication and in-person visits in the office and special events
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks
- Positive attitude and great work ethic
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Flexibility to work some weekends and nights
- Ready and willing to learn
- Pursuit of, or earned, Bachelor's Degree
- Proficiency in MS Office products (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Ticketmaster (Archtics) knowledge
- Working knowledge of CRM systems
Perks and Offerings
Here is insight into some of the perks and offerings of the Jaguars and Bold Events:
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance options.
- Mobile phone stipend.
- 100% match of the employee’s contribution, up to 5% of income, in company 401(k) program.
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave, including adoption.
- Company provided lunch, during the work week.
- Wellness Programs inclusive of: Employee Assistance Program through NFL Lifeline; access to Head Team Psychologist; Calm app subscription; access to onsite weight facility; company sponsored rec leagues; company provided FitBit; significant discounts to local YMCA; wellness challenges.
- Team member recognition program and various company events and celebrations.
- 17 paid company holidays in addition to 17 days of PTO (that’s over 1 month of paid time off!); Summer Fridays
- JagsU and various company and departmental training and development options.
- Various employee events.
- Opportunity to receive tickets to various events such as Jaguars home games and concerts, as well as other local, ticketed events.
- Various other perks and discounts through local partners.
- Onsite notary.
- Perks and offerings are subject to change and may be dependent upon role.
Applications are being accepted online only. Please do not call to apply for this position. Please provide complete information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for this position. The Jacksonville Jaguars are committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, rules, or legal requirements.
By submitting this application, you understand that you may be subject to a pre-employment drug test. You certify that the information in your application is true, correct and complete. You authorize the Jaguars and its representatives to contact your prior and current employer and other references and all others for purposes of confirmation of the information you have provided. You understand your application is subject to, among other things, your eligibility to work in the United States.
Any personal data (including any sensitive personal data) that you provide to the Jaguars as part of the recruitment process and/or otherwise for potential employment may be held and processed for the purposes of your registration, application and potential selection and in connection with any subsequent employment or placement at the Jaguars or any of its affiliates. That data may be retained and further processed for the purposes of matching your skills and qualifications to future positions, identifying you as a potential candidate for future positions, to inform you of future positions and analytics in respect of who applies for positions with the Jaguars. If you are selected for the opportunity for which you apply, your personal data may be used for the purposes of entering into a relationship with the Jaguars, including sending you correspondence or general information relating to the employment relationship. Your personal data may be disclosed to Jaguars affiliates and to third-party organizations providing services to the Jaguars. Your personal data will be retained in accordance with the Jaguars document retention policies and applicable laws.