Ford Field Management, LLC is Detroit's premier sports and entertainment destination and is the game day home of the Detroit Lions. Throughout the year, Ford Field hosts events such as concerts, motorsports, college and high school sports, high school and college graduations, and more. Ford Field also has space available for conferences, meetings, and banquets. Ford Field has hosted major events such as Super Bowl XL and the 2009 NCAA Men's Basketball Final Four.
The Ticket Resolution- Event Day position will be the first point of contact for all in-person customer service ticket authentication support during entry to Ford Field events. This position will provide exceptional in-person ticket services support while quickly completing any required ticket delivery and barcode authentication research at event entry. This position will serve as a primary point of contact for all stadium operations support staff regarding handheld ticket scanning equipment and general ticketing inquiries.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (including, but not limited to):
The Ticket Resolution-Event Day position will have daily responsibilities including, without limitation, the following:
- Will work directly with Ticket Office Supervisors (Ticket Services & Ticket Fulfillment and Distribution) to ensure that all ticketed fans have an enjoyable experience at gate entry
- Efficiently and proactively facilitate in person customer/client services at gate entry
- Primary point of contact for all in person customer service ticket authentication support during event entry
- Complete required ticket authentication research
- Efficiently troubleshoot, resolve and document ticket delivery/scanning service cases at the entry gate
- Ensure escalated customer service issues are efficiently resolved, documented, tracked, and properly escalated to ticket office lead support and management
- Demonstrate proactive awareness of ticket entry activity to ensure proper staff coverage throughout the duration of the event
- Assist with handheld scanner distribution, collection, and hardware auditing post-event
- Ability to make decisions during high-pressure situations
- Maintain organization of tasks and event documents
- Ability to work well with people; must have exceptional interpersonal skills
- Must demonstrate a high level of technological competency and proficiency on the ticketing software
- Attention to detail, organized, and a general understanding of basic accounting principles
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Attendance and punctuality are imperative, as well as adjusting to a flexible schedule to ensure event minimum availability requirements of 75% are maintained
- Will accept other responsibilities and duties required by the supervisor consistent with the
objectives and essential functions of this position. Such responsibilities shall be incorporated
into the position description if they are ongoing.
- High school and/or GED required. College degree or equivalent professional experience preferred
- Exceptional customer service, interpersonal, and writing skills
- Experience and training in retail or professional, very desirable
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- A high degree of technological competence and point of sale experience required
- Requires a friendly, outgoing personality with genuine enjoyment in interacting with and helping fans as we strive to deliver the best guest experience to all Ford Field guests
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints
- Must be reliable and exhibit commitment to meeting both the work schedule and job requirements
- Experience in customer service and guest relations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to speak in a professional manner via telephone/in person with guests, fans and staff
- Required to be available for a minimum of 75% of all events at Ford Field, with scheduled event day shifts of roughly five hours
TO APPLY: To apply, please submit a copy of your resume along with a cover letter as one attachment detailing your interest and related experience to the position.
NO CALLS or EMAILS PLEASE
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.