Manager of Suite Services with Stadium Management Company, LLC in DENVER · CO
Stadium Management Company, LLC jobs
Sports Jobs in DENVER · CO
Ticket Sales and Services: Premium/Suite Service
JOB SUMMARY: The primary responsibility of the Manager of Suite Services is to oversee the implementation and activation of assigned Executive Suite, Ring of Fame Suite, Legends Room Suite, and 5280 accounts, strengthening relationships in the process by providing excellent customer service. The goal shall be to maximize the return on investment for each suite owner while also supporting team profitability and marketing goals. Working closely with all members of the premium sales and service team, this position will also play an active event execution role in various initiatives to further new business development and renewal efforts of the entire partnership sales and premium seating teams.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
50% - Execute successful premium hospitality campaigns by:
- Organizing sales, renewal, payment plans, and extension contracts for single game, full season and sponsorship suites
- Coordinating billing for full season, sponsorship and single game suite accounts
- Coordinating distribution of tickets and parking to all suite accounts, including full season, sponsorship and single game
- Operating client touch-point program and maintaining thorough database records of current accounts in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Archtics
- Assist in the creation and implementation of a best in class service process
- Assisting suite holders with requests and event service for non-Broncos events (e.g. NCAA Football, MLL, Concerts, Dirt Sports, etc.)
25% - Develop strong relationships with all clients and drive high retention rates by:
- Conducting ongoing research of best practices/trends within industry and idea generation with focus on retention of and growth opportunities for current clients, open business categories, new inventory development, and cross promotional/B2B opportunities
- Plan and execute other Partnership and Suite Owner annual events (e.g. Training Camp Private Practice, Away game trip, Networking series, etc.)
- Providing excellent customer service to clients, including day to day interaction but also strategic touch points (game day visits, special events, gifting platform, etc.) on both personal and business levels
- Ensure all Premium Seating products are thoroughly prepared for each Broncos and non-Broncos events
25% - Work with Director of Premium Seating to elevate the premium client experience and uncover incremental revenue opportunities by:
- Providing world class customer service to executive suite owners through unparalleled services, touchpoints, and building personal relationships.
- Renew and extend license agreements for executive suite owners by:
- Actively participate in and support cross department (sales and service) initiatives including communication, events, added value opportunities, gifting, etc.
- Ongoing review and improvement of the way in which suite owners are approached, serviced, monitored and renewed
- Assist sales team in identifying new revenue opportunities through both existing and newly created inventory
- Work closely with other departments within organization on suite related programs including marketing, game day entertainment, finance, community development, public relations, stadium operations, ticket sales and operations, football operations, etc.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or related field a plus 3-5 years of event coordination experience
- Excellent and friendly phone presence, professional appearance to conduct face to face business meetings.
- Goal driven, high energy, and motivated to succeed.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, DocuSign. Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Archtics knowledge a plus.
- Ability to work well as needed on a team or individually.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
How did you hear about this job?