Guest Relations Team Member (Part-Time) Summer / Fall 2020 with Denver Broncos/Stadium Management Company in Denver · CO
Denver Broncos/Stadium Management Company jobs
Sports Jobs in Denver · CO
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Usher/Ticket Taker
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
The Denver Broncos and Stadium Management Company are hiring part-time/seasonal Guest Relations positions for the 2020 season at Empower Field at Mile High. These positions include: Ushers, Ticket Takers and Club/Suite Level Staff. As a member of the Guest Relations Team, you will have the opportunity to work Broncos football games, international soccer games, concerts, music festivals, monster truck shows and more! We are looking for customer service-oriented individuals who enjoy working in a high-energy, fast-paced environment. Apply today and help make our team “A MILE ABOVE THE REST”!
Job Summary: Guest Relations Team Members are at the front line of the gameday experience. They are committed to creating Mile High Magic by fostering a fan-friendly environment that is both safe and fun. Whether scanning tickets, providing information, or monitoring fan behavior, our Team Members play a vital role in creating a safe, clean and enjoyable experience for everyone in attendance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide world-class service to all guests of Empower Field at Mile High to ensure their expectations are exceeded or met and their overall experience is positive and memorable
- Greet guests as they enter the building and provide directions and information as needed
- Scan guests’ tickets with a smile and friendly greeting as they enter the building
- Maintain thorough knowledge of the venue policies, fan code of conduct and event information, and enforce the policies to ensure the safety, security and enjoyment of all guests
- Proactively monitor for and report maintenance concerns and fan code of conduct issues using an iPod device
- Work closely with supervisor, Guest Relations management, and other stadium staff to resolve customer issues and concerns in a timely and efficient manner
- Complete all necessary incident reports
- Serve as the liaison for their assigned area
- Interact with all guests in a professional and respectful manner
- Be flexible and ready to work any other duties as assigned
Requirements and Qualifications
- Excellent customer service and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail; ability to work with accuracy under pressure.
- Ability to maintain a positive and respectful attitude.
- Ability to attend all training days, Denver Broncos Home Football games and all SMC Mandatory events.
- It is recommended that candidates live in the Denver / Metro Area. This would include Ft. Collins to Pueblo.
- Ability to stand or sit for an extended period of time, walking (including stairs) and working outside in various weather conditions.
- Be able to work a shift that will range from 6-9 hours.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
How did you hear about this job?
Do you currently live in the Denver Metro Area? Yes or No?
Can you commit to working all Denver Broncos home football games?