In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Graphic Design Coordinator
JOB DESCRIPTION OVERVIEW
The Graphic Design Coordinator position presents an incredible opportunity join to a fast-paced, innovative, and passionate team at ProStar Energy Solutions, a Jerry Jones Entity. This position reports to directly to the Director of Quality Control, which reports directly to the President & CEO. The ideal candidate is a creative self-starter with well-developed design-capabilities, who is comfortable taking initiative and working within a team.
- Responsible for creative fulfillment on a wide range of projects and platforms (e.g., client pitches, RFP’s, training, ads, graphics, invitations)
- Partner in the development of marketing plans, in collaboration with leadership to build out long-term strategies and fulfill on day-to-day objectives
- Co-development of Brand Management, within Quality Control, to ensure all products, services, and other offerings conform to brand identity.
- Execute project deliverables within deadlines and brand standards
- Design template presentations and execution resources for repetitive use
- Create marketing resources for Business Development client decks and pitches
- Maintain and update online communication vehicles: website, social media (e.g., LinkedIn) to serve as a content-rich platform for all (e.g., Industry Insights, vertical and client success stories)
- Collaborate on communication with marketing resources, independent contractors, and trade specialists (e.g., photographers)
- Intro experience with video editing and the desire to learn more
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred Marketing, Communications, or Business
- 1-2 years of a proven blend of design capabilities and external or client-facing communication
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (e.g. Word, PowerPoint).
- Proficiency with design software and content management systems (Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe Creative Suite)
- Success at consistently achieving goals as an individual and a team.
- Demonstrate high business acumen, strong interpersonal skills, best-in-class communication in all forms, and organization skills.
- Handle multiple tasks, prioritize goals, and ability to meet tight deadlines.
About ProStar Energy Solutions:
ProStar Energy Solutions, owned by the Jones Family, was formed with the opening of AT&T Stadium to solve the challenges of managing electrical energy spend. Since its inception, ProStar has seen energy as an opportunity to achieve business goals versus an operating expense obstacle. That solution-oriented approach is even more important today as energy-efficiency technologies evolve rapidly; and thus, the need to solve the dynamic energy puzzle must be done congruently. This is the ProStar way, as we are a holistic energy management company with subject matter expertise in energy procurement, energy efficiency products (lighting, HVAC, etc.), renewables and more, without regard to product brands. Our simple, and certain, approach has proven to be essential for facilities of all sizes and sectors now and into the future.
Apply at [email protected]
ProStar Energy Solutions, a Jerry Jones Family-owned company, helped write the playbook for innovative energy solutions with the opening of AT&T Stadium by shifting energy from a required operating expense into new revenue streams and a means to achieve multiple business goals. This differentiating mindset, of seeing opportunity where others see obstacles, continues to drive ProStar and why we have a single-source, fully turnkey playbook for all your energy needs: LED retrofits, HVAC Optimization, Building Management Systems, Solar, EV Charging, Backup Battery, Sustainability Tracking, Utility Bill Pay, Energy Procurement, Finance/Incentive options and much more. As a result, ProStar has become a strategic and trusted advisor to organizations of all sizes and sectors, across North America, to help drive opportunities within increasingly dynamic energy efficiency and sustainability sector.
ProStar Energy Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.