The Dallas Cowboys Football Club is seeking motivated individuals to join our Technology Department’s Internship Program.
This program is geared towards assertive individuals who are interested in a career in IT. We expect candidates to have a professional demeanor, strong communication skills and an inquisitive mind geared towards problem solving. Our internship program offers ongoing opportunities to earn IT certifications while learning about various technologies for a renowned organization. Our interns gain hands-on experience in Desktop and Event Support, as well as other IT-related areas—including networking, server administration and application development.
A promising candidate will meet or exceed the following requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree (earned or in progress)
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills—including verbal and written—and the ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders across the organization
• High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and common Web browsers
• Familiarity with computers with an interest to learn on the job
• Analytical, structured approach to problem solving
• Detail oriented and organized
• Strong writing skills and a desire to diligently document common processes and procedures
• Committed to going “above and beyond” to serve the customer
• Ability to lift 50 lbs. and handle physically challenging tasks
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, while managing multiple projects/priorities
• Availability to work standard support hours (M-F, 8:30-5:30) along with occasional after-hours and weekend support
Interns are limited to 28 hours per week at $10/hr.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.