Come join America’s Team and be a part of the 5x Super Bowl Champion Dallas Cowboys Family! Our winning tradition doesn’t just happen on the field, it extends into our communities and retail stores. The Dallas Cowboys Pro Shops provide the ultimate game day experience while carrying the largest selection of official Cowboys fan gear. As part of the Team, you’re an integral part of our selling culture and ability to bring the excitement of the Dallas Cowboys to our fans. The Star represents our success and quality of work through world- class customer service. Earning your Star come with a commitment to deliver an exceptional customer experience while maximizing sales and profit. We are recruiting teammates who act with integrity, pursue excellence, give back to the community, display teamwork, and strive for passion every day.If you believe your skills and experience would be a great fit for the Dallas Cowboys Pro Shops, we encourage you to apply today!
- Creates a fun and energetic environment for our fans and teammates.
- Understands and able to deliver a world-class customer experience through our “Star Service” model to every customer, every time.
- Exhibits a customer-focused mentality, driven by the desire to go over and beyond for our fans.
- Proactively educates himself/herself on product knowledge and merchandise campaigns to effectively communicate and promote to our customers.
- Upholds store visual merchandising standards.
- Maintains a neat, clean, and organized sales floor, cash wrap, and fitting room to ensure environment is safe for teammates and customers.
Selling Culture and Talent:
- Engages in a selling culture focused on acquiring the needs of customers and building relationships
- Able to advise, upsell, and influence the purchase of additional products to maximize sales.
- Contributes to a winning culture that strives to meet store’s daily KPIs both individually and as a team.
- Promotes Dallas Cowboys United Membership packs to all fans.
- Understands and follows all company policies and procedures with integrity.
- Works effectively to maintain an inviting shopping atmosphere for our fans by ensuring the selling floor, cashwrap, fitting rooms, and stockrooms are well maintained in accordance with company standards.
- Able to protect assets through proactive customer engagement on the sales floor, properly checking in merchandise upon arrival, and providing consistent accuracy in cash handling.
- Able to balance our exceptional customer service experience with necessary operational tasks.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Previous experience in a retail setting preferred
- Able to stand for extended periods (4 hours or longer)
- Able to lift 30lbs.
- Strong communication skills
- Equipped to troubleshoot/problem solve and remain calm in challenging situations
- Upholds honesty and integrity in all decisions and actions
- Demonstrates flexibility and quickly adapts to changes while maintaining high levels of productivity and effectiveness
- Able to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays
The Dallas Cowboys provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.