The Dallas Cowboys are looking for a Multimedia Producer/Editor with over five years of video editing experience. While reporting directly to the Director of Broadcasting, this role will be responsible for creatively producing and editing shows for television and digital platforms.
- Strong videography skills as well as strong post production editing experience.
- Experience working in Premier, Avid and After Effects.
- Skilled with pre-production, ideation and script-writing.
- Proficient with Arri Amira, DSLR, FS7, C300 cameras
- Preparing shoot sites, and setting up lighting for on location and in studio shoots.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Creating video content for editorial, digital web, and social media.
- Arranges interviews with subjects who can provide information
- Produce & Edit content not limited to: Cowboys “Behind the Curtain”; Off-the-Field Footage; Off-Season Footage or Training/Conditioning Sessions, Player/Coach Features, NFL Draft Content, Video Highlights, Video clips: Behind the Scenes Content, Archival Content, Game Footage
- Determine content with emphasis on length, format, and material.
- Gathers information about content through research, interviews & experience.
- Produces content for Broadcast Television and all digital platforms.
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Broadcast Journalism, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Minimum five years' experience production
- Proficiency with Mac computers, Adobe Software, & Avid Software
- Proficiency with encoding the following codecs:
- Avid DNXHDProres 422 (HQ, LT), XDCAM, DVCPro, Motion Jpeg, Mpeg 2, Matrox, Mpeg 2 I-Frame, HDV
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Valid driver's license with a good driving record.
- Flexibility to work long hours & Weekends
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The Multimedia Producer must be able to shoot, edit, conduct telephone conversations, use electronic mail, write letters and memos, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions without supervision, make decisions that impact the results of co-workers, work in close proximity to others, work outdoors occasionally in all weather conditions, and work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions. In addition, the Multimedia Producer/Editor must be able to lift, set up and operate equipment weighing up to 50 pounds, and work may be conducted in extremely bright or inadequate lighting conditions.