In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated marketing intern who has an affinity for retail, events, digital marketing, and communications to join our marketing department to support efforts specific to The Star shopping, dining, and entertainment district.
The person in this role will report to The Star Marketing Manager and will work closely with them, in addition to property management, to support marketing efforts for The Star District, including social media content creation, event and promotion coordination, communication with tenants, market analysis and reporting, administrative work, and more.
In addition to being an excellent communicator with fantastic organizational skills, the Marketing Intern for The Star District should have a constant pulse on the latest from the retail, social media, and marketing industries.
Marketing Intern Responsibilities:
- Creating, editing, publishing, and monitoring social media content
- Updating TheStarDistrict.com with up-to-date event and promotional information
- Support the planning, promotion, and coordination of marketing and tenant events
- Contributing to the creation of email campaigns
- Communicating updates with The Star District tenants both over email and in person
- Tracking budgets related to The Star District marketing activities
- Designing and presenting creative marketing ideas
- Performing competitive market analysis and research on the latest trends
- Assisting with daily administrative duties
Marketing Intern Requirements:
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate course for marketing, communications, or similar field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a passion for retail, marketing, and brand activations
- Highly organized, thoughtful, and reliable
- Familiarity with marketing software such as WordPress and Microsoft, as well as social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques
- Outstanding multitasking abilities
The Dallas Cowboys provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.