The Event Operations Intern is responsible for providing a standard of excellent service to internal and external guests and staff by assisting with the administrative support and day-to-day operations of the Event Operations Department – Guest Services, Event Operations, and Staff Relations.
Summary of Duties and Functions:
Game Day Staff:
· Assist in the collection, input and documentation of all required employee information for part time event staff.
- Assist Coordinators with the management of employee uniforms/equipment and id-badges and maintain accurate records.
- Assist in coordination under Coordinators for the Employee Check-In area and uniform pick-up area.
- Assist with communications to Game Day Staff in preparation for Event Days.
- Assist with preparation of training materials for Game Day Staff Trainings as well as execution.
- Assist with preparation of stadium collateral materials.
- Assist with Guest Services Function as it pertains to Lost & Found, Flag Flying, etc…
- Promptly respond to comments received from our guests in writing or over the telephone.
- Document guest contacts in GoalPost – Computerized database system.
- Assist with the preparation of event materials for stadium events.
- Serve as event manager for special events as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned by Event Operations Full-Time Staff.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s program with junior level status or higher as this internship is must be aligned with a college-enrolled course where college credit can be earned.
- Must attend and be enrolled in a college within a Bachelor’s in Sports Management, Business or related degree.
- Previous experience coordinating events/programs preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Experience with ABI Mastermind preferred.
- Able to work well within a team environment, offering assistance and support to team members whenever necessary.
- Able to work flexible hours including nights and weekends.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.