In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Full cycle AP, vendor contact, match, batch and code. Data entry of invoices, reconcile to the GL, assist with month end reports, set up vendors form W9 and process 1099’s. Intermediate Excel and Word knowledge. This is a high volume position that will also assist with special projects and ad-hoc reporting.
- Full cycle AP
- Special projects and ad-hoc reporting.
- Assist Controller with month end close process
Monthly reconciliations of balance sheet account
- Experience in A/P and strong computer skills a plus. General Accounting experience is helpful.
- Possess accurate typing and 10-key skills, the ability to multi-task, excellent phone demeanor and strong communication skills.
- High School diploma or GED
- BS/BA in Accounting Preferred
The Dallas Cowboys provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.