*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
The Consumer Marketing Seasonal Assistant will be responsible for assisting in all aspects of fan acquisition, engagement, and fan development. The position will support ticketing, consumer marketing and fan development, in all areas related to ticket sales & operations, data analytics, rewards, digital marketing and youth programs.
- Help to compile and report all ticket sales, consumer marketing and fan development campaigns and results.
- Assistance with all programs associated with consumer marketing and fan development, such as Chiefs Kingdom Rewards, Chiefs Flag, Kingdom Kids, etc..
- Daily monitoring of initiatives in email, paid social and programmatic advertising efforts.
- Perform quality assurance checks on all communication and implementation of programs and campaigns.
- Measure and analyze the effectiveness of consumer marketing campaigns to continually improve ROI.
- Assist in maintaining and organizing records in CRM.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUICK FACTS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Interview expenses such as travel (if applicable), etc. are the responsibility of the candidate.
- Any relocation fees are the responsibility of the individual.
- All candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S.A.
- Seasonal Assistants are paid at minimum wage.
- 40 hours per week and events/game days. Starting June 7th and working through the end of the 2021 season.
- Light office duties and activities.
- Qualified candidates must possess superior organizational skills and be able to function in a fast-paced, multi-task setting.
- Individuals must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have a working knowledge of the following Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and have internet research skills.
- Seasonal will work remotely until start of 2021 NFL season (TBD -- subject to change).
- All applicants must be able to successfully complete NFL COVID Vaccination certification.