*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Position Profile: Director of Client Services
Department: Client Services
Reports to: VP of Corporate Partnerships, Premium Sales & Media
Supervises: Staff of 3 Suite Service Coordinators
Status: Full-Time, Exempt
- Provide leadership and accountability for managing suite revenue and providing up-sell opportunities for suite members
- Responsible for gameday suite and client service initiatives, including the creation of a detailed Game Report for every home and away game.
- Build and maintain relationships with key leaders from suite members the
- Lead internal term to grow suite members, as identified, into corporate partners
- Support the Suite Services Coordinators in identifying and updating all key metrics and managing reporting mechanisms for all suite accounts
- Track and manage client contact information, maintain client bios for all accounts and key contacts, and track touch points via CRM
- Streamline and manage all departmental communications to external clients.
- Track and manage suite inventory and all necessary operational needs to ensure a best-in-class game day experience
- Oversee gameday relationship with stadium vendors, establishing KPI’s to ensure best-in-class level of service regarding F&B services for all suite members
- Lead in the creation, organization, and execution of events and touchpoints throughout the year to provide premium experiences for clients of the KC Chiefs.
- Events include but are not limited to: Super Bowl, NFL Draft, Fantasy Camp, Partnership Summit, and other key community events.
- Includes travel, hotel and dining and special event planning, contracting and execution.
- Responsible for all components of the exclusive client Charter Trip Program including communication with guests, setting up and managing travel, black car transportation, logistics, dinner reservations, and exploring opportunities to continually improve this program and experience
- Assist the Sales team in creating sales pitch materials, setting up tours, and supporting the sales process as needed for all Suite and Client Services-based partnerships
- Responsible for compiling and managing the Gameday Details Report for each home and away game and event
- Manage departmental and events expense budgets
- Work as a team with other members of the department and throughout the KC Chiefs organization.
- Must be available to work all Chiefs home games and the majority of away games and special events throughout the NFL calendar year.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5-7 years experience working in the service/client management disciplines or similar
- Previous experience working in the Sports/Entertainment field work experience preferred but not required.
- College degree required.
- Must have strong writing and verbal communication skills