*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
A primary goal of the Strategy and Analytics Department is to provide accurate and timely financial and non-financial information to senior management and ownership to make informed business decisions. In addition, we support all departments through various strategic projects and analyses. This position requires a detail-oriented, autonomous, and motivated individual, with a forward-looking mindset to provide prescriptive solutions.
- Assist in the company-wide financial reporting process, including annual budgets, interim projections and monthly cash flow forecasts. This includes running scenario analyses and building financial models with the ability to manipulate several underlying assumptions
- Create and analyze expense tracking templates for both business and football departments
- Analyze and evaluate current and historical financial information, including league-wide financial information, to better develop future projections and suggest improvements to business operations
- Manage and implement new data sources to financial planning system
- Perform analytical reviews, financial modeling and ad-hoc analyses for various department heads to assist in the evaluation of their aspects of the business.
- Day-to-day management of financial planning software, as well as, process/ system documentation and end user instruction manuals
- Assist departments in the evaluation of prospective business arrangements, collective bargaining agreements, ticketing-related initiatives and/or changes to business practices
- Assist financial projection and settlement of special events (Concerts, College Football, and Soccer Games)
- Available to work game days with various responsibilities
JOB REQUIREMENTS (Required):
- Degree in Finance/ Accounting
- Experience with Financial Planning/ Reporting Software (Vena Solutions Preferred)
- Problem solving capabilities for a wide variety of challenges
- Able to work long/flexible hours, including evening, weekends and holidays
JOB REQUIREMENTS (Preferred)
- 2+ years of experience working in an applicable role
- Experience working in sports
- Yes/No: Do you have a degree in Finance/Accounting?
- Yes/No: Do you have experience with Financial Planning/Reporting?
- Yes/No: Do you have 2+ years of experience working in applicable role?
- Yes/No: Do you have experience working in sports?