*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
- Perform large-scale data analysis that supports business operations and strategy
- Leverage purchasing and psychographic data to model and predict future fan behavior
- Work cross functionally with departments including ticketing, sponsorships, fan experience, stadium operations and football operations to identify challenges, develop strong hypotheses, and implement analytical solutions
- Incorporate structured and unstructured data from diverse sources into predictive models
- Evaluate, recommend, and integrate new data sources and data collection practices
- Apply data-driven research to advance strategic thought within the organization
- Develop reports, dashboards, and visualizations to present results and findings
- Create detailed documentation of business processes and data sources
DESCRIPTION OF QUALIFICATIONS:
- Working towards a degree in Economics, Statistics, Math, Engineering, Computer Science, or another quantitative field
- Comfortable working with large datasets
- Familiarity with supervised and unsupervised learning techniques, e.g. regression models, decision trees, neural networks, and clustering methods
- Familiarity with relational database systems and SQL
- Familiarity with R or Python
- Familiarity with Tableau, Plotly or similar software
- Experience with software development, network analysis, and web scraping a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Yes/No: Do you have experience with R or Python?
- Yes/No: Do you have experience with data visualization tools (Tableau/ Plotly)?
- Yes/No: Do you have experience with Creating Data Data Models?