*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
The Stadium Facilities Seasonal Assistant will work with the Kansas City Chiefs Facilities Department. This Individual will conduct Facility Management at Arrowhead Stadium, and the University of Kansas Hospital Training Complex.
- Assist with facility preparation and maintenance
- Assist with scheduling Stadium Services personnel
- Maintain staff call sheets and attendance history
- Assist with maintaining equipment inventory
- Assist with Green Initiative programs
- Assist with Stadium Facilities office work
- Maintain Gameday Staff supplies
QUICK FACTS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Interview expenses such as travel (if applicable), etc. are the responsibility of the candidate.
- Any relocation fees are the responsibility of the individual.
- All candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S.A.
- Seasonal Assistants are paid at minimum wage.
- 40 hours per week and events/game days. Starting June 7, 2021 (subject to change) and working through the end of the football season.
- Light office duties and activities.
- Qualified candidates must possess superior organizational skills and be able to function in a fast-paced, multi-task setting.
- Individuals must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have a working knowledge of the following Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and have internet research skills.
- Yes/No: I am available to work full-time beginning on June 7, 2021 (subject to change) and working until the end of the NFL season.
- Are you applying for other positions? If so, please list which ones.
- Have you worked for a professional sports club before?
Please submit both resume, cover letter, and job questions together with your application. No phone calls/emails.