*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Job Title: Seasonal Environmental Cleaner
Job Location: Kansas City, MO
Job Category: Custodial/Janitorial
Department: Stadium Services
Reports to: Stadium Services Supervisor
You must meet all the requirements listed.
JOB SUMMARY: Cleaners are responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the building in which they work by performing various cleaning duties. Duties and hours may vary. A cleaner may be responsible for any or all the following tasks.
- Restrooms: Cleans and disinfects sinks, countertops, toilets, mirrors, floors, etc. Replenishes bathroom supplies. Polishes metalwork, such as fixtures and fittings.
- Floors: Sweeps, mops, and vacuums floors using brooms, mops and vacuum cleaners. Other floor work may be required such as: scrubbing, waxing and polishing floors.
- Break rooms / Kitchenettes: Cleans and disinfects sinks, countertops, tables, chairs, refrigerators, etc.
- Concourse and Spirals: maintains cleanliness by power washing, scrubbing, hosing, squeegeeing
- Seating Bowl: maintains cleanliness of seating bowl and seats by sweeping, hosing or spraying water
- Dust: Dusts furniture, equipment, partitions, etc.
- Furniture: cleans and disinfects gameday furniture such as tables and chairs
- Trash: Empties wastebaskets and recyclables and transports to disposal area; reline.
- Professional Appearance: All applicants must maintain a professional appearance.
- Technical Skills – Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; pursues training and development opportunities. Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
- Motivation – Demonstrates excellent personal motivation and encourages others to be motivated and enthusiastic. Shows persistence and overcomes
- Walk and stand
- Bend forward
- Kneel down
- Push and pull objects
- Lift and/or move up to 25 lbs., sometimes over shoulder.
- Repetitive bending and lifting of items
- Repetitive arm movements
- Complete work off ladders
- Reports to work each day and on time and works extra hours when needed.
- Employee must comply with proper safety policies and procedures as required (i.e. when using cleaning chemicals, cleaning equipment, reporting incidents, etc.).
- Provides excellent level of customer service to both internal and external customers.
- The employee must be able to determine the neatness, accuracy and thoroughness of the work assigned.
- If required to travel for business: maintains a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Must undergo and pass a background check.
- Must be approved by Management.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Yes/No: Do you have at least one-year of cleaning experience?
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.