Cleaners are responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the building in which they work by performing various cleaning duties. Duties and hours may vary. A cleaner may be responsible for any or all the following tasks. You must meet all the requirements listed.
- Restrooms: Cleans and disinfects sinks, countertops, toilets, mirrors, floors, etc. Replenishes bathroom supplies. Polishes metalwork, such as fixtures and fittings.
- Floors: Sweeps, mops, vacuums, floors using brooms, mops and vacuum cleaners. Other floor work may be required such as: scrubbing, waxing and polishing floors.
- Break rooms / Kitchenettes: Cleans and disinfects sinks, countertops, tables, chairs, refrigerators, etc.
- Dust: Dusts furniture, equipment, partitions, etc.
- Trash: Empties wastebaskets and recyclables and transports to disposal area.
Professional Appearance: All applicants must maintain a professional appearance.
- Technical Skills – Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; pursues training and development opportunities. Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
Motivation – Demonstrates excellent personal motivation and encourages others to be motivated and enthusiastic. Shows persistence and overcomes
- Walk and stand
- Bend forward
- Kneel down
- Push and pull objects
- Lift and/or move up to 25 lbs., sometimes over shoulder.
- Repetitive bending and lifting of items
- Repetitive arm movements
Complete work off ladders
- Reports to work each day and on time and works extra hours when needed.
- Employee must comply with proper safety policies and procedures as required (i.e. when using cleaning chemicals, reporting incidents, etc.).
- Provides excellent level of customer service to both internal and external customers.
- The employee must be able to determine the neatness, accuracy and thoroughness of the work assigned.
- If required to travel for business: maintains a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Must undergo and pass a background check.
- Must be approved by Management.
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.