*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Position Profile: Senior Fan Experience Representative
Department: Fan Experience
Reports to: Fan Experience Manager
Job Summary: Service existing accounts, increase renewals and provide added value to Super Bowl Champion Kansas City Chiefs season ticket members. Identify opportunities and implement strategies to create a positive, world championship caliber guest experience. Oversee seasonal staff on a daily basis to support their efforts in providing world championship service.
- Provide proactive, world championship service to continually exceed the expectations of season ticket members, guests and clients.
- Serve as the single point of contact to assigned season ticket member accounts by answering questions and performing duties related to account service and retention.
- Foster and maintain positive relationships with season ticket members through the execution of outbound call campaigns, touchpoints and meet and greets to build relationships.
- Identify new opportunities to engage with existing STMs to create a 365-day experience.
- Field, respond and log all customer feedback, comments and concerns received via telephone, email or any other means from STMs and the general public.
- Effectively utilize CRM to maintain detailed accounts of all correspondence and to achieve account touchpoint goals.
- Work all Chiefs games and special events.
- Create and execute innovative programs and events to enhance the Arrowhead game day and experience for STMs.
- Assist with recruiting, hiring, training and oversight of game day staffing and volunteer groups.
- Participate in the recruiting, hiring, training, and daily management of seasonal representatives, interns and assistants.
- Oversee, enhance and provide recommendations for the experience of season ticket members in the Founder’s Club and the CommunityAmerica Club Level.
- Assist the Director of Fan Experience with the implementation of the Chiefs Fan Code of Conduct.
- Provide general oversight of incoming fan communication.
- Assist, as needed, in providing consistent and timely follow up for all incoming communication.
- Problem Solving-Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully. Must be able to develop solutions quickly and effectively.
- Oral Communications-Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification. Demonstrates group presentation skills and participates in meetings.
- Written Communications- Writes clearly and informatively.
- Judgment-Displays willingness to make decisions and exhibits sound and accurate judgment. Includes appropriate people in decision making process.
- Motivation-Demonstrates excellent personal motivation and encourages others to be motivated and enthusiastic. Shows persistence and overcomes obstacles. Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
- Leadership-Exhibits confidence in self and others; inspires and motivates others to perform well. Readily accepts feedback from others and provides vision and inspiration to peers and subordinates. Displays enthusiasm, passion and optimism.
- Innovation-Displays original thinking and creativity. Meets challenges with resourcefulness.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- 2 years plus experience in customer service/account management
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects and tasks
- Helpful, friendly and patient attitude with the ability to build strong personal relationships
- Ability to work collaboratively with coworkers
- Desire to lead staff by hiring, training and managing
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Disciplined to accurately record information customer’s account
- Knack for attention to detail
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule based on department/organizational needs including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Archtics and/or Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience strongly preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.