In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
JOB SUMMARY: The Kansas City Chiefs are looking for initiative-taking and self-starting applicants to fulfill the role of Security Officer. Applicants will be expected to serve the Kansas City Chiefs security mission by fervently enforcing GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium policy and procedure. Security Officers shall expect to routinely contact employees, guests, vendors, and contractors prioritizing safety and service in a highly dynamic and professionally demanding environment.
- Enforce GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium policies and procedures to promote safety.
- Complete routine patrols for the purpose of preventative inspections and proactive deterrence of criminal behavior.
- Manage access to GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium and TUKHS Training Complex.
- Monitor video surveillance and electronic access control equipment.
- Investigate and report security incidents.
- Communication – Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Technical Skill’s - Willingness and ability to use and manage software from several applications simultaneously to complete basic job functions.
- Class A Patrol Agent – Ability to acquire and maintain a Class A Patrol Agent License from the Kansas City Private Officers Licensing Unit. Awareness of legal authority awarded as a Class A Patrol Agent License holder.
- Versatility – The ability to seamlessly adapt in a dynamic workplace.
- Decisiveness – the ability to review facts and initiate action promptly.
- Valid Drivers License.
- Clean Driving Record.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent. Post-secondary education or training preferred.
- Availability to work varying shift schedule including weekends, nights, and holidays as needed.
- Background Check
- Frequent Walking/Standing for prolonged periods of time.
- Must be able to lift/carry/push 75 lbs.