In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
JOB SUMMARY: The Kansas City Chiefs will expect the appointee to possess honesty,
integrity, tolerance, good judgment, a pleasant and courteous professional
attitude and appearance, and the ability to resolve conflict in a
- Perform safety and security duties and assigned tasks to include the protection of persons and property.
- Investigate, document and follow up on all incidents.
- Respond to all duress and security alarms.
- Performs inspections for safety, security, and fire hazards.
- Provide building, campus and parking control.
- Control after-hours access.
- Maintain department equipment.
- Maintain confidentiality of all security and facility information.
- Provide services not available from other facilities departments.
- Fulfill all requests from Administration.
- Requires 3 days minimum availability per week.
- Compensation: $16.50 per hour.
- Communication – strong written and oral communication skills related to incidents and writing incident reports.
- Computer Skills – data entry and retrieval, basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Basic Criminal Law – knowledge of criminal law.
- First Aid
- Must be in good physical condition, as the position
requires frequent walking/standing for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift/carry/push 75lbs.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Valid driver’s license with good driving history.
- Two years prior security experience, or some level of formal education in criminal justice.
- High school diploma or GED minimally required; some college education preferred.
Background check and successful completion of certification requirements by Kansas City Police Department will be required in order to perform security services within the city limits of Kansas City, MO.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE