*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Position Profile: Seasonal Sales Representative
Department: Ticket Sales
Reports to: Inside Sales Manager
Total Compensation: $13/hour + Commission
Job Summary: Entry-level position responsible for sale of season tickets, group tickets, renewals and sale of non-Chiefs event tickets (as needed) for the Kansas City Chiefs at Arrowhead Stadium. Seasonal program will run from March 2020 until December 2020, subject to change. Highest performing candidates from Seasonal program will be considered for full-time employment status at the end of the term.
- Pursue and grow relationships leading to the sales of new full season tickets, group tickets, premium experience tickets and special event tickets.
- Generate revenue using various sales methods, including targeted phone calls, in-stadium appointments, prospecting and networking.
- Conduct a high volume of new business calls daily, as set by Inside Sales Manager.
- Ability to follow analytical sales processes and perform data collection activities.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales goals and revenue targets.
- Maintain detailed records of all correspondence in CRM.
- Work all Chiefs games and special events including staffing inbound phone lines, Ticket Office windows, and ticket sales and service-related issues.
- Other duties as assigned
- Motivation- Demonstrates excellent personal motivation and encourages others to be motivated and enthusiastic. Shows persistence and overcomes obstacles. Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
- Judgment- Displays willingness to make decisions and exhibits sound and accurate judgment. Includes appropriate people in decision making process.
- Innovation- Displays original thinking and creativity. Meets challenges with resourcefulness.
- Problem Solving- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully. Must be able to develop solutions quickly and effectively.
- Oral Communications- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification. Demonstrates group presentation skills and participates in meetings.
- Technical Skills- Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; pursues training and development opportunities. Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills. Share skills with others and recognizes training opportunities for staff.
- Light office duties and activities.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED (EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS):
- Four year college degree.
- Assertive, competitive, passionate and goal oriented.
- Strong work ethic and a desire to build a career in sales in professional sports.
- Have a friendly, professional and confident telephone manner.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in sales preferred.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Job Questions - PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS WITH YOUR RESUME.
- Do you have sales experience and/or customer service experience? If so, please explain.
- Do you have any experience with data and/or analytics? If so, please explain.
- When this job begins, will you have completed all of your academic coursework?
- Yes/No: Are you willing and able to relocate to the greater Kansas City area if selected for this position?
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.