JOB SUMMARY: This is a seasonal role that is paid hourly starting in April and ending in December within the Kansas City Chiefs Digital Media Department. Following industry, league and international fan trends and by having a deep knowledge of the NFL platform, this role will be able to contribute and execute best practices in our digital and social media presence.
1. Serve as a digital content translator and a contributor to the management and international growth of all Chiefs and Arrowhead Stadium digital channels.
2. Contribute to the organization’s social media strategy on all networks including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, YouTube, etc.
3. Help maintain an editorial calendar focused on Mexico and Spanish-speaking markets and assist in the advanced planning of social media posts.
4. Collaborate with the Social Media Manager, Director of Digital Media & Strategy, 65 Toss Power Trap Productions (video), marketing, Fan Experience, photography, business development and the Creative Services Department to translate a variety of Chiefs digital media content.
5. Help facilitate the aggregation and presentation of social media metrics and data analytics.
6. Provide game day/event assistance for the Digital Team for all home and away games and the NFL Draft weekend.
7. Keep up with industry trends and best in class use cases.
8. Align and conform digital content to the organization’s strategic goals and objectives.
9. Update and post content onto Chiefs.com and Chiefs Mobile App using NFL CMS.
1. Bachelor’s Degree
2. Written and verbal Spanish fluency.
3. 1-2 years of experience in digital/social media, journalism, interactive marketing, creative services or related field.
4. Vast knowledge of all social media platforms.
5. Experience with bilingual writing, copy-editing.
6. Deep knowledge of the National Football League.
7. High attention to detail/brand alignment.
8. Passion for football and the social networking industry.
Light office duties and activities.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS):
1. Familiarity of HTML desired, but not required.
2. Attention to detail, grammar and proofreading skills.
3. Must be a willing and able team player, ready to learn new concepts and processes, and willing to travel when necessary.
4. Strong organizational and communication skills.
5. Must be able to work on Mac and PC platforms.
QUICK FACTS / REQUIREMENTS:
Any relocation fees are the responsibility of the seasonal producer.
All candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S.A.
HOURS REQUIRED: 40 hours per week.
Please submit a cover letter and resume when applying for the position. No phone calls or emails, please!