You must meet all the requirements listed.
Cleaners are responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the building in which they work by performing various cleaning duties. Duties and hours may vary. A cleaner may be responsible for any or all the following tasks.
Restrooms: Cleans and disinfects sinks, counter tops, toilets, mirrors, floors, etc. Replenishes bathroom supplies. Polishes metalwork, such as fixtures and fittings.
Floors: Sweeps, mops, vacuums, floors using brooms, mops and vacuum cleaners. Other floor work may be required such as: scrubbing, waxing and polishing floors.
Break rooms / Kitchenettes: Cleans and disinfects sinks, counter tops, tables, chairs, refrigerators, etc.
Dust: Dusts furniture, equipment, partitions, etc.
Trash: Empties wastebaskets and recyclables and transports to disposal area.
Professional Appearance: All applicants must maintain a professional appearance.
Technical Skills – Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; pursues training and development opportunities. Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
Motivation – Demonstrates excellent personal motivation and encourages others to be motivated and enthusiastic.
- Walk and stand
- Bend forward
- Kneel down
- Push and pull objects
- Lift and/or move up to 25 lbs., sometimes over shoulder.
- Repetitive bending and lifting of items
- Repetitive arm movements
- Complete work off ladders
- Reports to work each day and on time and works extra hours when needed.
- Employee must comply with proper safety policies and procedures as required (i.e. when using cleaning chemicals, reporting incidents, etc.).
- Provides excellent level of customer service to both internal and external customers.
- The employee must be able to determine the neatness, accuracy and thoroughness of the work assigned.
- If required to travel for business: maintains a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Must undergo and pass a background check.
- Must be approved by Management.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE