OVERVIEW: The Chiefs field crew is a team created to provide promotional and operational support to game day activities of the Chiefs production team. The field crew serves as an extended representation of the Chiefs brand.
RESPONSIBILITIES - INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Pre-game activities:
- Pre-game meeting - receive duties & instructions for game.
- Pre-game ceremony/activities/performance
- Live shots
- In-game promotion preparation
- In-game activities:
- In-game promotion execution
- Post-game activities:
- Assist with any scheduled post-game ceremonies or performances
- Wrap-up meeting & clean space as needed
- Assist as needed in on-field and in-stadium promotions
- Additional duties as assigned by the manager of game and event entertainment
- Strong work ethic, self-starter, pro-active, detail oriented, and positive attitude
- Must be available for all Kansas City Chiefs home games
- Ability to work on multiple tasks at the same time in fast paced environment
- Desire to work in team-oriented environment
- Ability to work with little supervision – self-motivated and energetic
- Must 18 years of age or older and a high school graduate by May 30, 2019
- Must be able to carry/move/handle 50 pounds
LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY.