Job Summary: Receive, investigate, resolve and respond to all guest/ticket-holder inquires. Identify opportunities to create a positive guest experience.
1. Provide proactive, world-class service to continually exceed the expectations of season ticket members, guests and clients.
2. Provide consistent and timely follow up for all incoming communication.
3. Utilize exceptional communication and problem solving skills to provide appropriate resolution to guest inquiries in a professional manner.
4. Field, respond and log all customer feedback, comments and concerns received via telephone, email or any other means from STMs and the general public.
5. Implement strategies, under the supervision of the Fan Experience Manager, to service existing STM accounts, increase renewals and provide added value.
6. Maintain detailed accounts of all correspondence for documentation.
7. Work all Chiefs games and special events.
8. Participate in outbound call campaigns.
9. Create and execute innovative programs to enhance Arrowhead game day and event experience for all fans.
10. Assist with game day staffing and training.
1. Problem Solving-Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully. Must be able to develop solutions quickly and effectively.
2. Oral Communications-Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification. Demonstrates group presentation skills and participates in meetings.
3. Written Communications- Writes clearly and informatively.
4. Judgment-Displays willingness to make decisions and exhibits sound and accurate judgment. Includes appropriate people in decision making process.
5. Motivation-Demonstrates excellent personal motivation and encourages others to be motivated and enthusiastic. Shows persistence and overcomes obstacles. Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
6. Leadership-Exhibits confidence in self and others; inspires and motivates others to perform well. Readily accepts feedback from others and provides vision and inspiration to peers and subordinates. Displays enthusiasm, passion and optimism.
7. Innovation-Displays original thinking and creativity. Meets challenges with resourcefulness.
1. Light office duties and activities.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED (EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS)
- High School Diploma and 2-4 years of college or equivalent business experience
- Excellent computer skills
- Must possess the ability to coordinate multiple projects
- Helpful, friendly and patient attitude
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to accurately record information
- Great attention to detail
- Posses excellent time management and organization skills
- Experience with Archtics and/or Microsoft Dynamics CRM a plus