*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Entry-level position responsible for fielding incoming communication for the Fan Experience Department. Seasonal program is 40 hours a week and is slated to run from June 2021 through February 2022, subject to change and the opportunity to potentially funnel into a full-time position.
- Field and respond to all forms of inbound communication coming into the Fan Experience Department in a consistent and timely manner.
- Provide proactive, world-class service to continually exceed the expectations of Season Ticket Members, guests and fans.
- Utilize exceptional communication and problem-solving skills to provide appropriate resolution to guest inquiries in a professional manner and follow up as necessary. Use empathy in conversations and handle difficult situations effectively and objectively.
- Foster and maintain positive relationships with Season Ticket Members.
- Log all customer feedback, comments and concerns received via telephone, email or any other means from STMs and the general public to maintain detailed accounts of correspondence.
- Work all Chiefs games and special events.
- Help execute Season Ticket Member events and other stadium events, as assigned.
- Assist with communication on event day, including the text messaging program. Disseminate, dispatch and follow up on reported issues and requests as needed.
- Dispatch and record ADA service requests on event day.
- Communicate with and prepare gameday staff members for all games and special events as assigned.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens, is objective and gets clarification. Demonstrates patience, attentiveness and participates in dialogue, both internally and externally.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly, informatively and accurately. High level of attention to detail.
- Critical Thinking - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully. Must be able to develop solutions quickly and effectively.
- Judgment – Displays willingness to make decisions objectively, is resourceful and exhibits sound and accurate judgment. Includes appropriate people in decision making process. Drive to find creative solutions to challenges.
- Motivation - Demonstrates excellent personal motivation and confidence. Encourages others to be motivated and enthusiastic. Shows persistence and overcomes obstacles. Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
- Light office duties and activities.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED (EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS):
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent computer skills
- Helpful, friendly and patient attitude
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to accurately record information
- Experience with Archtics and/or Microsoft Dynamics a plus
- Experience in customer service a plus
- Seasonal will work remotely until start of 2021 NFL season (TBD -- subject to change).
- All applicants must be able to successfully complete NFL COVID Vaccination certification.