*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
The Event Services Seasonal Assistant is primarily responsible for providing a standard of excellent service to gameday event staff by assisting with the administrative support and day-to-day operations of the Event Operations Department. In addition, the Event Services Seasonal Assistant is responsible for assisting with the management of our Non-Profit Volunteer program and major events outside of game days (All-Staff Training, Internal Events, etc.).
- Ensure all fans attending events at Arrowhead Stadium have the best possible experience under the Chiefs’ Mission Statement.
- Assist in the planning and execution of staff rewards and recognition.
- Create and/or edit staff communication newsletters and resources.
- Prepare staff areas of the stadium for gameday needs.
- Assist in the recruiting, interviewing, and hiring processes for event staff.
- Assist department managers with data entry and office administration.
- Assume other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Chiefs management.
- Consistent, punctual and reliable attendance.
- Available to work flexible hours including days, evenings, weekends, holidays, and requested overtime. Specifically, you must be available for ALL home games including occasional Thursday and Monday night games as well as the day before gameday.
- Technological capability to sometimes work remotely and time management skills to complete all required tasks independently.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft applications, including but not limited to: Outlook, Excel, Publisher, Word.
- Maintain a neat, professional image and demeanor as outlined by the Organization.
- Possesses positive attitude and strong ability to work well with co-workers and supervisors in a team environment.
- Desktop Publishing experience needed; Photoshop and InDesign is a plus.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Moderate to difficult
- Able to travel to and gain access to various areas of the Stadium for prolonged periods of time during games and set-up days; able to lift and transport up to 50 pounds.
- Seasonal will work remotely until start of 2021 NFL season (TBD -- subject to change).
- All applicants must be able to successfully complete NFL COVID Vaccination certification.
- Yes/No: I am available to work full-time beginning June 7, 2021
- Are you applying for other positions? If so, please list which ones.
- Have you worked for a professional sports club before?
Please submit both resume and cover letter together with your application and no phone calls/emails!